HOW TO BE A REAL LIFE JEDI IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
- Acquire knowledge about what it means to be a Jedi, and decide what kind of Jedi you will be.
- Test your ideas in the real world, by putting your philosophy into practice.
- Does your practice have benefit and utility for yourself and those within your sphere of influence? If no, go to step one and start over. If yes, go to step one and build on what works and make it better.
I did say it was simple. However, it is NOT easy. The words of Qui Gon Jinn at the top of every page should have let you know this, "Training to be a Jedi will be a difficult challenge. And if you succeed, it will be a hard life."
If you want help with knowledge to apply in step one, that is what this site is about.
Welcome to walking the Jedi Path. This is a site dedicated to real-life applications of Jedi Philosophy as portrayed in Star Wars media. You will find no promises of any fantastic powers or abilities beyond those which can be obtained through hard work and training. Please see our essays on how we can use the Force without resorting to mysticism.
In the menu to the right, we have a few categories.
- Home will bring you back to this page.
- Essays are a collection of essays related to the philosophy of the Jedi Path.
- Training collects materials about the applications of the Jedi Path.
- NEW: Books will bring you to a page about my "Jedi 101" book, Hopefully, there will be more someday but just one for now.
- Chat will take you to a link to our Discord Server to talk to Jedi in real-time.
- Contact Us will allow you to send a message via e-mail.
I look forward to interacting with you. May the Force be with you!
The current goal of the Jedi Path is to provide a resource for those that wish to apply Jedi Philosophy to their day to day lives through study and training. We do not have a comprehensive curriculum and acknowledge that there are many paths to knighthood and mastery. It is our mission to provide some "paving stones" upon the path to help you on your journey, but it is you that must do the walking.