HOW TO BE A REAL LIFE JEDI IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
- Take the knowledge you have, and decide for yourself what being a Jedi means.
- Test your ideas in the real world, by putting your philosophy in practice.
- Does your practice have benefit and utility for yourself, and those within your sphere of influence? If no, go to step one and start over. If yes, go to step one and build on what works and make it better.
I did say it was simple. However, it is NOT easy. The words of Qui Gon Jinn at the top of every page should have let you know this, "Training to be a Jedi will be a difficult challenge. And if you succeed, it will be a hard life."
If you want help with knowledge to apply in step one, that is what this site is about.
Welcome to walking the Jedi Path. This is a site dedicated to real life applications of Jedi Philosophy as portrayed in Star Wars media. You will find no promises of any fantastic powers or abilities beyond those which can be obtained through hard work and training. Please see our essays on how we can use the Force without resorting to mysticism.
In the menu to the left we have a few categories.
- Home will bring you back to this page.
- Essays are a collection of essays related to the philosophy of the Jedi Path.
- Training collects materials about the applications of the Jedi Path.
- Chat. A web-based IRC client to connect to #jedipath on freenode.
- Reviews will contain articles on media related to the Jedi Path.
I look forward to interacting with you. May the Force be with you!
The current goal of the Jedi Path is to develop a training curriculum to raise apprentices to the rank of Jedi Knight focusing on applied philosophy and a martial practice. Future goals include that when the curriculum is in place to begin a program where the curriculum is passed from one person to another in an apprenticeship system creating a common lineage of Jedi Practitioners.